Monday, November 21, 2011

Monster Kara update #1: Factory Parts

It's been a month since the Grody Shogun x Kaiju Korner Monster Kara pre-order went up, so I thought everyone might like an update on where we are.

The parts have been delivered from the factory. Here are some pics:

Next comes the assembling, painting, and packaging. We're right on track to ship the figures on schedule, within the 6-8 week time frame posted on the pre-order page.

The Karas are preparing for their onward voyage. Commencing countdown, engines on!

4 comments:

Monsterforge said...

Weeeee! Awesome news! Thanks, Andy!

snakepunchesfox said...

Sweetness to my eye holes! My day just got made. YOU are the SPF!! Is there a U.S. Toys mini I can pick up for you? Next time you see Luke, hold him close and tell him thank you for me! Thanks again to you and Irene for making this happen!!

andy b said...

LOL good times, good times. I'm good on US Toys minis, but thanks for asking!

Butch Adams said...

Loving all the pics of the Fort. Keep em coming and thanks for the glimpse Andy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...